Thursday, April 03, 2003

Ranting. And raving. wells welcome to my world i guess...people would ask what my world is about. what is your world then? hahaha...i think i am going crazy. and i think coke is evil because it reduces my endurance. it may be an illogical fear but prove it and you shall be well on your way to a Nobel prize (or the destruction of Coca-Cola Inc., in any case.) oh...this is running on the radio now...hallo, ich bin DJ BOBO aus der Schweiz und ich komme nach Berlin. Do i live in Germany? no. hahaha...the wonders of the internet, linking everyone together...the world does not revolve around us, as we all know. Long ago, people thought so, but this is totally untrue. Except in my case. wells...boredom kills doesn't it? such that i have taken to attempt building my model plane again...what, can't i have a hobby? it's been going on for the past...7 days? i spend 3 hours in an environment of solvent, paint, colouring my fingers and sometimes sticking them...haha...it IS the end of the day, but the bottom of the night...what will tomorrow hold? wait and watch, ye....

Oh....did...nah nevermind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home