Friday, April 04, 2003

hey again...second time in two hours? hahaha...that's because i am bored! bleargh...by the way...i'm still setting up this thing, i.e. getting the guestbook and all that whatnot...i think i am getting fat. why? according to what my friend says, a proton splits up into particles much heavier than the original thing! well, he was always the mad one. hahaha...i was thinking about this just now...hahaha...my online entertainment is coming up now...do you listen to web radio? i do, especially to those broadcasting from Germany...hahaha...i'll cut and paste my entertainment later...it's juicy stuff...really hahaha...meanwhile let me rant and say my piece...

if i have a rocket and a bicycle, how can i travel faster on the bicycle than the rocket?!?! How is that possible?! If you had given it some thought, you would have thought it impossible. and with my stupid ah gua internet connection, it seems impossible too that i will complete this great entry in time. how can i travel faster on the bicycle! Is ATP really a more efficient fuel than hydrogen peroxide and hydrazine? If you could ever scientifically prove that, you would be very rich in a very short time!
...sheesh, don't fire the rocket lah!

If you have the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City soundtrack, DJ Toni of Flasm FM is hot. but i prefer listening to Fever 105...where there's a fever...but then again...i am afraid of sars and i don't want to die.

ooh yeah...if you have the time check out my dear jiejie, Samantha's blog... right here. now she's real hot, so read and begone...jie: if yoo ever read this don't hurt me yup. we already live in a world of pain...

haha my meimei is calling chunwee er xin. zhanjiang is stupid although he claims he isn't. my eyes are going to bulge out of their sockets. which means that i should go and sleep! good thursday morning to you all! Oh, entertainment is cancelled. hahaha...like all good shows, they're always cancelled!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home