Thursday, October 02, 2003

Great Expectations

Got an A for German. Nothing new. Except that it's a NEW low of 80%....*sighs* My fall has begun....

Got back GP today too. *goggles* What have I DONE?! Got 26 for essay when i expected 30...comments? Asking too many rhetorical questions. My argument isn't cogent enough. Not that the examples are lacking, but the argument could certainly be better written. Wells. What have I DONE?! I ask that again...maybe a few more times and i'll feel better. Maybe this is the nadir of my performance and things'll pick up. The question is: Will the rebound see me at my zenith during A's? Or is this just another waste of time? i've heard about moderation but i don't want it. really. it's like...useless, and i want to remind myself never EVER to be so stupid for GP again. 46/100. C6. Scraping a pass ISN'T what people from A01 are supposed to get...I guess i will have to find Champagne and talk to her about this...i have to sort of change my style of writing, as well as keep myself informed...difficult? wait and see. I'm thinking philosophy will be a good Einleitung for my essays...seeing how the history of thought has changed the world...But how lucky will i be to actually get an essay which i can frag? What are the odds? Small, no doubt. *sighs* i'm soooooo screwed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home