Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Gegen die Langweile | Es tut mir Leid... | DJ's Empfehlung

Hallo ihr alle da draussen...Life's getting monotonous and boring...and my computer, which restarts itself/hangs/crashes several times each farking day, is really getting on my nerves...and the old adage "if all else fails, kick it!" hardly seems effective...so ein Scheiss oder? hrmph. The wonders of modern technology. And you wonder if it's really supposed to help us or give us more grey hairs on our heads. Bleahs oh wells. Started work on my model le...past week has been spent glueing/painting/getting dizzy on the fumes...i think my skill is improving...well so what not as if i'll use it in there...in der Hoelle...ich hab nicht so viel Zeit auf der Erde...-.- lols...but i guess if u just treat it as a holiday (i'm gonna TRY) it's not that bad??

Met Mabel yesterday to settle some PAD business...spent 4 hours at Mos Taka writing all our x'mas greetings and sending them to every corner of the world...yea...shoutouts to everyone out there of PAD 2002 Gruppen 35,36,37,38...hab euch lieb! Sorry dass wir nix geschrieben haben...kommt gleich sicherlich...und ihr muesst uns zurueckschreiben...sent to some chiobus like Annette...*sighs*...Monika...*SIGH*...aiyoyoyo. Cannot be like this. it's terrible. And to all my brothers too...yeah...that's the way mah...

Becoming sibei poor liao. down to $16 in mid-december...still haven't bought kah yee's prez...muz watch out for Wu Jian Dao 3 VCD for Sam...gonna watch the movie myself today...later today that is...muz draw $$$ liao....dammit...i dun like tt leh...ATM looks like this evil machine designed to make me poor wif no savings...will qing jia dang chan one...-.- horz...dammitz....

Ooh! Going rock climbing FINALLY on Friday...let's pray for sunny weather...so i can tan (und so dass wir ueberhaupt klettern koennen) because if it rains i think i will go cathay bowl and cry lar. tmd...and it's so sunny today!! go swimming kelvin say wod buay gian wait for Mr Ong to come back from Thailand...then go rock n swim in 1 day...that day i will die...probably see me on a stretcher....lol lol...safra yishun...we're back...fear us. This time going climbing with the (great) Jiwei...my sifu to the sky sial...expert climber...so eme if u read this dun come and see me lau kui. ok. and u betta find a day to meet me....see how broke u are i think i wun get my Love Actually soundtrack le....save up a bit ma...or go and extort from wu gui...lol...yays anyway Friday here i come for rock climbing!!! wooooohoooooo!!

Jiayi...if u have special requests for x'mas...say soon before i buy...i buy le u muz keep ur peace forever...lol...

Sorry leh eme mei...kor quite bastard these days. sian is one thing. wanna go out but bo lang gian is one factor. alot of factors. sorry sorry. x'mas prez still wif mi...so let's see each other again soon okie. =)

Song-Empfehlung

Hey...grab these songs...you won't regret it...
1. Rocco - Generation of Love
2. Scooter vs Marc Acardipane - Maria (Like it Loud)
3. Mythos feat. Watergate - A Neverending Dream 2003
4. RZA feat. Xavier Naidoo - Ich kenne nichts (get the eng version if ya donno German hee)
5. Alizee - J'en ai marre!
6. Kate Ryan - Libertine
7. No Angels - Reason
8. Reamonn - Alright
9. Jam + Spoon feat. Jim Kerr - Cynical Heart

And here are the lyrics to Maria (Like it Loud)...really dancey and shouty...lose yourselves in the music! Set on infinite replay and blast it loud!! Au revoir...

Scooter vs. Marc Acardipane - Maria (Like it Loud)

Yo man, turn up the bass boy!
I Like it , i like it, i like it, ...


Alright everybody, tie your shoes! Yeah!
From the H. to the P. on the mic you will see,
The peoples´ champ that´s me
Skibadee, skibadanger I am the rearranger
Hit them with a raw for sure now bun your draw

Uncore, hardcore bold and proud
D.J. play the record, play the record out loud!

Skibadee, skibadanger I am the rearranger
Hit them with a raw for sure now bun your draw
Never, never endeavour the good weather
Or whether, we be there only for your pleasure

Chorus Dub, dub, dub, ...

Maria, believe me I like it loud (3x)

My radio believes me I like it ... LOUD! (Crowd)

We´re the special guest mixologists
I ritz bits for da hits with the lyrics
With a robotic, narcotic in the pocket
The fire rocket, blood socket, I crack whip, yeah
Elastic to plastic, my platinum hit
You git, gudda gudda get up with it
Me on the mic, be sophisticated
DJ´s articulated, me on the mic
Here we go ...


Dub, dub, dub, ...

Are you having a good time tonite
Dub, dub, dub, ...

Maria believe me, I like it loud (3x)

My radio believes me I like it ... LOUD! (Crowd)

Dub, dub, dub, ...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: wu jian dao 3 : zhong ji wu jian

Whoa...catch it man! Quite confusing cuz the plot jumps from this time to that time...but really a good catch esp. if you watched wu jian 1 and 2...me and kelvin had a great time conspiring and debating over the many holes...if you watch it watch the timeframe in the bottom of the screen...it's VERY important...considering how i forgot 80% of wu jian dao 1...i needed some explaining but i guess i wouldn't have made sense of it at all without Kelvin...cuz no one to debate with...hahaha...very very zai!!! GO WATCH IT!!!

Jie: lolx. understooded. will buy the 3-CD set for you. watch to ur heart's content in Deutschland. =D

1 Comments:

At 7:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your rejuvenation.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home