Friday, November 21, 2003

Endgame: 9258/01 + 9284/01: Multiple Choice | TEDIUM! | Frueh freigelassen

Hallo ihr alle da draussen....the past two days are more or less the end of my A Levels...the past two days have seen me drag my half-asleep body to school at 7:30 in the morning, collapse into a corner in the OAC Store, go for a 1 hour long MCQ paper, then be released at....what, 9 am? in my opinion, it's a waste of time, but ahh hecks what can you do about such things, i ask you? Nevermind, c'est la vie...it's over....

the two MCQ's were quite okay to say the least...have 1 error on chem and so far none on bio. i'm praying for a perfect on the paper...make that the ONLY perfect i will ever get on an A Level paper....-.-

Went to watch Heroes of Heaven n Earth today...tian di ying xiong i think...dun quite remember...its a film you should only watch wif ur blard bruddahs man...shows u the spirit of honour, and the bond between warriors. I just with i had more pple with me at the movies. DANG!

Now begins my 6-day wait for Chem S. Hai...so sian...couldn't cambridge put tt somewhere earlier...the tedium...wie kann ich denn das ertragen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home