Monday, November 10, 2003

9233/01 | Was heisst einfach?

Heeeey ihr alle da draussen...today was 9233/01: Maths...well what can i say? After living through 2 years of Math hell in NJ, the A Level was more like a walk in the park? I remember breezing through it, finishing in 2 hours out of the given 3. Einfach oder?

Tomorrow's GP. And Chem. i am, however more worried about GP considering what i got for prelims. I'm just counting on a twist of fate to help me get my A2 or A1 or B3...Let's hope that the powers that be not be blind to our desperate pleas for help. Struggling in a mire, we do not have much direction in this world....Was heisst einfach? What is easy? What isn't? It all depends on your perspective as well as mine. i would probably do something more abstract or science-related; ask me to do something with regard to the more mundane aspects of life would be equivalent to asking me to commit seppuku...i don't know why. Perhaps i haven't informed myself about the world and was geht ab...*frowns* hilfe!!! as you can see, i am not a master of words. nor am i a living dictionary. i am but a human being. a simple human being. everyone wishes he/she could be more special, that he/she could right past wrongs, but how much of that is really possible? Think about it. ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home