Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Über Ärzte und mein Geschick

Hallo ihr alle da draussen...sometimes i feel that...doctors are maggots. Not all (and definitely not referring to you, kah yee) but yeah. Imagine this...going to the hospital, sitting there and waiting for about 45 mikes, before you get summoned into this room where the quack is already on the phone, blablabla...before asking me what did i do to myself?? So uncle me showed him the toe, and he didn't even prod it, and it proceeded as such...(to the best of my memory of course...)

Of course, Q stands for quack and well...whatever is in italic represents yours truly, uncle Me. You'll recognise the extra parts i put in. =P

Q: There doesn't seem to be any inflammation...or infection...is there pain?
-of course it hurts, you maggot, and i can't run because of this...

Q: Were you ever prescribed antibiotics?
-like...DUH...but they put me off antibiotics when i came to NUH.

By now, he is scratching his chin thoughtfully.

Q: Could it be your footwear?
-if you've been wearing Gore-Tex Boots for 1.5 years, could it still be your footwear? Now hurry up before i jam my 277 up your arse.

Q: I don't think i should recommend you for surgery...maybe i'll give you excuse boots?
-you fucking maggot. i want to stop feeling like a fucking retard walking around in admin/sandals attire. It's demoralising and depressing to feel so useless. No, thank you, sir, i have a job to do. Did you know that by running, you can actually dodge arrows?

Q: I'll give you an open appointment, so you can come back if things go cruddy...
-thanks, swine.

So much for being friendly. 26th fucking August. 2 days before BATTLE KING. By then, i'll be gone. No wanker is gonna stop me from going to BATTLE KING. If they want to operate by then...chew on this.


Balls to you, maggot!


Sigh. Shall perform some self-surgery later which should allow me to run at least. IF i succeed (and that's a helluva big IF) i shall celebrate by...jeez. later!

Today also saw me meeting xiaojun for lunch. Hey, you...it's really been awhile, yes? Well, so it finally is true. And i guess it's time for me to fade into the background. I guess that we came close, but never made it. Guess we were missing that element of fate. So...like you said last night...

Wow...this is amazing. Boss just arrowed me via SMS. So...presenting to you the Conducting Occifer for Thursday's MacRitchie Run! Wow!! Fucking amazing! Bleah.

...anyway, coming back, you were sad that you had to go...that things had to come to an end...but, dear, they do. It's a nasty side of life...that things come and go...know something? I am really lucky to have known you for 3 years and counting...whatever you may have been known to me as...be it daughter, (almost-)lover, date, whatever...haha. I guess that's the reason i wanted more. Still. Time to go. I hope we don't become strangers, but given what's transpired...i don't know. Should we start anew?

So...

Hi, i'm guojun. You are...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home