Monday, April 07, 2003

1 whole day on badminton at Leng Kee CC, Redhill. hahaha...no wonder my ankles feel like so much jelly. not that i feel particularly bad but i don't like feeling like jelly...so ah gua-ish!! hahaha...then we crapped at queensway....i should avoid going out with OAC on Mondays. why you would ask me...i laugh enough with these folks and i would laugh more back home when i watch TV at 11:30 pm. yes...

shit. just got damn pissed off...it seems a part is missing for my airbrake...and to think i got my father to help me cut the decal into teeny-weeny pieces! what the fuck larhs. i mean...you couldn't waste more effort! he's quite pissed and so am i...someone or something has taken it away because yesterday it was all still there and today one piece is missing. ONE FUCKING PIECE! for ONE side of the airbrakes, so i have to end up sealing both. i am pissed and my dad's pissed...but as he says...if it's around, it'll be around. hmmm...i feel real guilty for making him do that type of sai kang...sheesh! pray for me...that i shall find the missing piece to the puzzle...more often it'll be glued first THEN i'll find it...then all of us will be like -.- wtf.....but that's how the world functions.

Sorry for blowing up. i just got real frustrated so if you are out there and you have my part, you will regret it. Trust me. heck...damn tired...gonna nap for awhile before i get up and watch more TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home