Thursday, May 22, 2003

Echt busy zu sein...

Hey y'all...how's the week so far? Wie ekelhaft!! I am suddenly swamped by work...German.Math.Bio(>.<) ... bleah....howhowhow?! anyway yah...hopefully I won't have german tomorrow!! *yay* haha i don't know larhs...sometimes its just really that sian lor!! Bio isn't helping by giving me a test tomorrow with a stupid tutorial to complete. Which i won't in any case. *grrr* come on lorhs!! And german!! Bilden Sie zehn bloede Saetze mit diesen sinnlose Verbindungen!! AUGH!!! *sighs.*

It's been getting really warm hasn't it?!?! Take care y'all...i'm already getting way to heaty i think...beginning to see *signs* haha...tempers gonna flare also...i think i'm ready to go and hoot someone le. These days ah...wah today chiong pullups. one set of 8, i set of 7...then alot of ah gua sets of 3 lah, 4 lah, but with my bag. -.- still...it's very WEAK!! nevermind. Next week onwards i should be starting weights training again. Wish me luck!! and to you all out there. take plenty of fluids, rest lots!! don't be like me!!!! -ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home