Saturday, December 25, 2004

Weihnachten zu Hause | Scheisse...

Hallo ihr alle da draussen...Anyway, Merry Christmas! This is the day...So did you all get many many presents? I didn't, really. Woke up late and idled around all day. Some people feel like i'm wasting a perfectly good public holiday (Kelvin: Why guilty? I'm not blaming anyone for my being at home...And it's no one's fault.) In fact, i quite enjoyed being at home. It's finally a stressless environment. I mean, when you go out, you do have fun, but there are times when you just want to sit back and relax, read a book, listen to good music...i wonder why some people term these as a wastage of time.

Anyway, i did quite a lot this Christmas! Went running (something i haven't done outside camp for like EONS) - about 7-8 klicks? Then also spent time reading, listening to Secret Garden, mailing Sam's letter, and also doing up my model!

But speaking of the model...i don't know but maybe i'll be having bad luck soon...broke a bottle of clear green paint! Now my feet are splattered with green and look disgusting. Not to mention the shattered glass and paint blobs i had to clear up...Bleargh...

But i don't want bad luck. I still want to get my marksmanship. Even if that seems totally impossible (and i totally agree too...) Sigh...

Next Friday there's gonna be a gathering at my place...ween wants to ask the OAC along...i got no issue with that...more the merrier la...Just don't tear my place apart can liao. Guys, if you read this, if many many pple come...bring more alcohol and more stuff to pass the time! I wonder what you can do. Watch movie and play mahjong, maybe? Then go out for late night chow...or just overnight...without doing anything...i don't know. But if you guys want to overnight...i don't mind crossing over to 2005 with all of you by my side. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home