Friday, December 03, 2004

Im Flughafen todmuede wartend...

Hey you all...sitting in the airport departure lounge now, waiting for my flight to be called and for me to move to Gate C1...in about...20 minutes? Still got time lah. Just thought that penning down my final thoughts before i depart into the Great Unknown should be a novelty. Haha...I'm so dead tired now because i only grabbed a few hours' sleep for these 2 days...yet i doubt i'll nod off. BATTLE KING awaits! yadda yadda.

The next entry will be on the 18th December. Watch this space...Oh...i think someone is getting Once by Nightwish for me already...hahaha...any other generous souls? Sigh. All i want now is to get home safely and to enjoy Christmas in Singapore. And hopefully not too much rain in CRESCENDO. Rainy weather makes me crabby and impatient....

So here goes.

Excelsior!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home