Monday, January 03, 2005

ejuveAlles kommen zur Ende...Dort steht ein neuer Anfang

Hallo ihr alle da draussen...finally the long long weekend has come to a close...like everything does somehow...but at every ending there lies a new start...to another week in camp...sian...but finally we're going back to SAFTI!!! woooo~~~ Parade rehearsals beginning now...

Can imagine us getting shouted at in the parade square again...marching according to SSM's timing...rifle drills...doubling around the parade square...which reminds me...got to memorise those dumb parade songs...because if we don't remember then we die...it's that simple...not really lah...you have to sing it with pride...show them the stuff you're made of...

Of course, commissioning also means lots of stuff. Like the commissioning ball...i think i've got someone to go already...she's a person who i'd like to share little parts of my life with...to invite into my life to see what sort of no good i've actually been up to in the past...23 weeks of pro term...it's a long time...but a time to treasure too.

FUN FACT: I'm the music consultant for the course DVD...Jason said it was full of Chinese songs...luckily what i'm giving them is, in Jason's words, WOMAD (World of Music and Dance)...I hope la! =P

I think i wanted her to go simply because...i've never really understood what she had been up to, why she had to consistently make herself so, so busy. Even I worried for her when she worked herself sick and yet wanted to push on. But she says 'ren qing'...or being sympathetic, compassionate...along the lines of that...but she, in being compassionate to others, was being to totally cruel to herself. I guess it's just her. How many times did we argue over this? Even to the extent that it all came to a head sometime in november. I'm glad to put it behind...but i learnt something important which i thought i knew long ago, but never really exercised.

Lehre davon: All relationships are based on give and take.

Well...she said she learnt something too. She learnt that she had to take care of herself too...she told me last night. I was stunned. How could she have been so optimistic in the face of all the shit i gave her? She said she learned and was thankful. I myself could not thank her enough and apologise and she was telling me this...

I think i've chanced upon a gem. A person who is forgiving, optimistic, kind, sympathetic, but yet human.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home