Thursday, November 03, 2005

Mein letztes DOO!

So how was my final DOO?

Since I have been bumming around all day at home with absolutely nothing better to do…I shall just fill all of you in.

Apart from the absolute boredom…it was pretty damn tough too. I thought it would’ve been a walk in the park: with battalion line resembling a ghost town…oh, little did I know…I thought I would just book in, take over from gabriel (who was watching this video about some retards trying to lip-synch to Dragostea Din Teï with reuben, cackling away like some maggot,) turn up some Web radio, and settle down into doing my minutes of the CO’s Conference (thanks, S1!) but…

Balls. It was as crowded as ever. The only parts which probably resembled a ghost town were the battery offices. The 2nd floor, which houses the Ops Room and is generally the place where all the biggies are, was as crowded as before. I couldn’t even work in peace.

But speaking of those goddamned minutes…i have never ever spent so long in front of a computer for ages doing serious work like this. From 0830 to 1700…inserting a lunch break and probably one or two viceroy breaks (whoops) but yeah, well. If not for the following stations which kept me entertained and for people like mister D. (yes you should quit with me too) I think I would’ve ein Amoklauf begehen and killed my poor Ops TA, the maggot. Haha…but oh well. Here they are!

94.3 r.s.2 – Der Supermix – 80er, 90er und das Beste von Heute…aus Berlin!
N-joy the Music
NDR 2
Sunshine Live: Wir Sind unter Euch – for the trashy techno moments
Heart FM

To fats: eh your minutes are really sibei chin-chai lei! Damn chop-chop, curry-pok standard…nevermind…this time I did 1 x good one…hopefully they will leave me alone in the future. It’s time for me to fucking retire…

Yes but 9 fucking hours in front of a screen! Sense of achievement sialz…haha…I haven’t typed 11 fucking pages in like eons. Wait. I have never typed 11 pages of official paperwork before! Hawhaw…I just made myself feel better! But rest assured that it.is.hell. Goodness. I look back and impress myself.

Okay…enough self-inflation.

Even CO and ranger came back…goodness…cannot picture these people coming back on clear leave days man. Their mere presence places immeasurable amounts of stress on me. Nah, just kidding. But it’s unsettling to be in the Ops room when ranger is in…you never know which arrow will thud into your back next…I wonder how people like gab, mister D., the woman-beater and the ops specs survive. I guess they just live from day to day, with a simple formula:

Any day without ranger = holiday!

Alfred was the next day’s DOO…a complex DOO…and it was his first too…hahaha…the poor dude…lucky got me! The world’s bestest DOO ever (according to some person who has been trash-talking behind my back) but anyhows. It’s always luckier to have a lao jiao at hand…can teach you the ropes first…imagine having your first DOO but taking over from a fellow noob…that’ll be killer…

Forest passed his driving. With only 6 fucking points. Makes me want to turn green with jealousy…not with camo paint you mad fucks

So we drove to Yishun to claim our pre-ordered zhou jie lun album…but the maggot shop, which promised to open at 1100, opened at 1230…we were like how pissed off…and the boredom…we went to the toilet, arcade, breakfast, and all…luckily forest left his oxygen sticks in camp…I don’t think sitting around fagging away for 1 plus hour is healthy, even if I refrain from smoking…the 2nd hand smoke will still kill…

Fun fact: 2nd hand smoke is worse than 1st hand smoke…why smokers get it so bad is cuz they smoke in a gang, which means it’s 1st AND 2nd hand smoking…

And it’s not a very good excuse that someone left the keys at home. If I were your boss, it’d be ok if it were a one-off incident, but too many repetitions and you can go home forever…bleah.

GODLIKE muzak! Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home