Saturday, October 08, 2005

Scheisse!

yours truly just felt like spouting some vulgarities.

fuck! chao jibai! lan jiao! bastard! prick! dickhead! twat!

Okay, that’s about enough.

Sigh. This week has just left me feeling like the abovementioned words like every 5 minutes. So the maggots…err…officers are in the house already and it feels like it’s time to ORD in peace.

Balls!

Our boss just churned out an all-new FATEP training schedule and me and melvyn are in the thick of it. What the fuck. Nao hiahz! What to do sial…I mean, with anthony and king gone, we don’t really have a choice, do we? Sigh. Maggots! Well…I guess I shouldn’t bitch too much about this, should i? Although it really is kinda cruddy, seeing how some dudes can now just happily disappear…

And the FG lessons! They are simply the embodiment of boredom. I have never fallen asleep so readily! And never taken so many mints that I fear for my virility…jeez. That’s the problem with organisations, I guess… Whenever someone wants to implement change, and they set a deadline by which everyone must have already ‘upgraded’ of sorts…everyone procrastinates until the deadline draws close before working like maniacs. And this system has been around for like, 3 fucking years already?!

Maybe someone should tell jimmy about this. Haw.

The only thing which has been entertaining this week was CCT. It’s really quite fun! Haha… Learning how to grab someone’s head in a scissors lock and all that shite…aye it’s pretty fun indeed…beats break falls anyday, but it’s still fun…at least it’s physical stuff….

Sigh. The monotony of things these days. I went for driving and I still make similar mistakes. Am I just dense, or am I just too intimidated by some instructors?! What the fuck man…something is wrong…

But oh well…if you listen to Scooter…

‘It’s weeeeeeeeeeekend!’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home