Saturday, October 01, 2005

Commissioning | Über schöne Leute und mich selbst

Hallo ihr alle da draussen...the maggots have commissioned. For them, myself, johnny, fats and spaceman burned a Saturday at OCS for them...walking around in our No.1 dress uniform looking pretty damn important, i must say...haha...well actually what we did was more like ushering...we were basically waiting at a carpark for big fucks to arrive so we could usher them to their seats in the grandstand...mine was some commando LTC! Haha...i thought he would be very garang and not be willing to talk much to a junior officer from some lousy support arm...but i was wrong!

He proved to be very approachable and talked a lot about South Africa (bah. Pee-Gee-Em.) with me...luckily i paid attention to CO's monologue during Mooncake Party Night! Haha...(but please. It's wrong to say how PGM is going to be the everything of 24 SA. I know you've been PGM BC and all, but still.) And he, well...stunned me when he disappeared after the cadets threw their peak caps...bleah. I was running up and down until he showed up with this major who happens to be Alpha Wing Comd...who also happens to sport a Navy SEAL badge on his Number 1...Goodness. Is that like GODLIKE or what?!

Anyway, i think i made quite a good usher, because i provided top-notch service! Haw. No lah. Just things which we should be doing, like send my guest's sword, beret and gloves and then reclaim it for him, etc...when he shook my hand, called me by name and returned my salute that night, i guess it was all worth it.

Still garang, after all. Bleah.

Anyway, xiaojun was in the house also...she turns up to support everyone...like she's everyone's best brother, best friend...sigh...i'll always remember how she got everyone to come for my parade. Thank you.

I also got the opportunity to go down and congratulate my cadets on earning their commission. Well, they've earned it in a sense but we'll see how they live up to it. Some already had red eyes - touched? Or just plain tired? Either way. Good luck on Monday.

Dinner was...wrong...because i didn't know any of the guys at the table! Only made idle talk...sigh that was boring sial...now i know how my seniors felt at comms dinner...they should have like 3 FATA tables loh...then we don't mind going...and to think fats sat at an Infantry table. Hahaha. Maggotty you haha.

Well...here is a picture i took with sherry and samantha at the airport the night they left...one of the rare pictures which i get to take with peh pehs! hahaha. Don't kill me.

i can see you maggots salivating. Anyway, i only get to see them like only several times a year, und wir haben uns nach 3 Jahren noch nicht fotographieren gelassen...wow it's crazy huh? Haha, this kinda like the first picture i have ever taken with my jie...well...unusual, no? Now...who will go and watch The Dukes of Hazzard with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home