Thursday, September 29, 2005

Eine Schwester weg zu sehen

Okay. After recovering from that…

I went to see one of my closest friends off today.

So samantha is going back to Germany tonight for perhaps another 5 months, until March. Hopefully I’ll have ORD-ed by then and be aimlessly wandering the streets. Haha…Not really lah…hopefully by then I’ll have already found myself a job and have some source of income. Hopefully by then I’ll be able to drive.

I went out and happily forgot my handphone…luckily i had a stroke of luck in meeting sherry at Tanah Merah station when I was waiting for the train to the airport…sigh. So silly of me! Anyway, thank you for reminding me that I am now old…hawhaw…so are you man! Bleah. Cannot take this. Haha…

I'm watching a bottle of frozen Corona de-frost itself.

So we got to the airport, took pictures, talked with the family until it was about time for her to go. It’s kinda strange. I didn’t talk much to her this time…but only now that she’s gone do I feel it. Hmmm. Aiyah! This kind of thing ah…let’s not dwell over it! She’ll be back in a flash!

The taxi ride back (yes, sorry, I appreciate being ferried to Bedok but seriously, the last bus left at 2300…maggots.) was…amusing? The driver talked 90% Hokkien to me even if Gold 90.5 was playing in the background…haha…I guess it’s their own way of staying awake in the long horrible nights.

Anyway, my Corona has just de-frosted sufficiently...which means...

Good Day! And…if any of you read this…I’m waiting for photos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home