Thursday, July 17, 2003

Je suis Libertine

(French : I am a free spirit) To live as a free soul...what would you give? Or do you have enough freedom already? I'm really quite pissed so i'll end up ranting again...

First things first. I kept sneezing in school!! wah lao!! It's terrible lor!! It was even worse when I had to do the painting!! I had this impression that people were saying terrible things behind me...hehe. so superstitious. Then I ended up so wasted that I went home and slept for one hour. I still feel terrible, coupled with the next blow of the day...E for Bio!! e. E. E!! E!!! woohoo. I still don't know where i screwed up. I think it's the first question...there were just so many grey areas that just one misinterpretation and it's 6 marks = 10 % gone, baby!! There's the difference between E and C. =/ But there's the way it goes. Perhaps it's Belohnung for my being arrogant. Maybe. I really need a slap in the face to wake me up, bloody hell. It's about time!! Perhaps I should be thankful for that.

Kelvin's analysis: We are too intelligent for their understandings. Our answers are so cheem that before Biology, we should undergo a process of LYI (Lowering Your Intelligence) so your answers may be understood perfectly. In short, explain everything and dun let them infer anything...wah lao. ich bin ja enttaeuscht dass sie mich nicht verstanden. hmph.

Anyway, life is a gift to be cherished - live free, als ein Libertin, nie eingeschraenkt. It's your life and it's up to you how you decide to live it. yea? sam: it's gonna be okay. call if you wanna talk ya? take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home