Sunday, July 06, 2003

Waescherei

Hallo hallo ihr alle da draussen...endlich sind die Pruefungen vorbei! Freedom at last. naaah...Still have 2 more tokens to use...when i say tokens i mean Exams/Tests of course A levels is the last token lah...So i cannot afford to Game Over on that one...game over means...bleah. I can go and find zhang guo rong....

Had a class BBQ yesterday but...what with the cruddy weather, we couldn't cook nuts. So we ended up upstairs with a small miniature grill, the microwave overn, the television, Splinter Cell, a BB gun and a target card...it was Weng Soon's birthday but i ended up in the pool instead...I was overnighting last night at my grandma's (if you wonder where i was...) and had no clothes lor!! Nafiur yo bugger...i'm gonna getcha. That's why i ended up...making my grandma's bathroom look like ein Waescherei >.< ok lah. Luckily i only had to wash the chlorine out...if they put a cake on my clothes i would have thanked them with a beeeeg bearhug. *mooo* i'm such a nice person!!

Yes. And how was German you might add. Ok lor. It was surprisingly easy considering how all of us finished before time. I have to do something about my coursework. If not someone will want me dead...really dead. Stone-cold-dead. hahaha...*blinks* yesss...okay, ciao!!

P.S. you might wanna drop by Taryn's blog... I hope someone isn't reading this. -.- au revoir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home