Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Game Over?

Hallo ihr alle da draussen!! Habe bis jetzt 3 Faecher geschrieben, Bio, GP and Math...Ok. I screwed bio. Seriously. Considering i only had 1 essay to write, i screwed it real good. Well, here are some errors....writing cauliflower as cabbage (a potential source of public humiliation, may i add...) also using the wrong vector: Why use a virus when the notes said specifically, Agrobacterium tumefaciens?? Das ist doch zum Wahnsinn...never mind lah...i counted the marking points and figured that i can get approximately 4.5 (out of 12 btw) marks...glorious innit? Knowing how bad i screwed up didn't help me too last nite by giving me insomnia...*sighs* i only got to sleep at 4:30 am wondering what effect it would have on math....Surprisingly I was still able to finish all the questions. Entweder bin ich hochintelligent, oder ich hab ne Schweine gehabt, oder...maybe tiredness gives you more drive to clear. Still, don't ask me about it. I don't know if I will get an A for math or not, although chances are much higher than Bio...I am wishing for a B for Bio und ich werde zufrieden....

GP?? GP was fun!! For essay i did the topic "Ideas change the world, not force." Apt-sounding innit? then...for comprehension application question i wrote one whole paragraph dedicated to attacking the author of passage A personally. That poor guy. hahahaha...very wu qing right. sorry lah, not my fault....Ich war schon sauer von der Bio-Pruefung....*frowns* stupid man. ba ni men quan bu dou zhan le. hai....oder...erschiess mich!! shouldn't have had that mental block during Bio...German and Chem left. i don't intend to study for German. Schon Game Over? Not without a fight hell no!! cya!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home