Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Ausruhen

Hey y'all...cleared my last paper today. German Aufsatz (just for phy: essay! =P) yessss~ Endlich Freiheit! (freedom at last.) Bleah...this is taking to much work...never mind...hahahaha...And Phy, don't book me...I'm such a nice person and I don't speed when I drive!! Don't book me. Please? *grins* These past few days have passed fast enough I think...

Let's see. Monday I went to catch a movie with the guys...to celebrate Weng Soon's birthday...we bought him the Finding Nemo soundtrack...hahahaha...but then again, I bought Heaven by DJ Sammy so i'm quite broke too...nevermind lah. who said you can't spend? Solange mir das Ding gefaellt ist doch kein Problem....hahahaha....Tuesday school re-opened. =( Kicked off the week with my double-period day...that's not good. Double GP, double lectures, Bio pract, Chem pract. We dissected a pig's heart for Bio pract...Reminded me of kway chap. (i felt hungry lar, can? sorry lor...hahaha) ooh yeah but Chem pract was a killer...keine Zeit, alles gut zu machen! (no time to do everything right.) Basically, it was a rush job. Oh, got the chem pract back...only 73%...got 0 for my Design question...zu viel wissen ist manchmal nicht so gut... never mind!! haha.

Today was...tiring to say the least...despite having had 2 free periods in the morning...maybe it's cuz i hit the weights during PE....I try to push myself but i feel weak....Too long never hit the weights liao that's why lor...*grins* nevermind...school term reopen = back to the weights...I think I will train up til prelims...Strangely you feel so shagged (I was sleeping in chem for your information...so dass ihr Bescheid darueber wisst, was ich getan habe. =P) but then again yoo feel good. No idea. lalalala.

To Emelyne...u ar. it's only 1 0...don't feel too bad...you did well. =) I can't shoot, remember? you scared me tt night leh xiao mei...nevermind lah. Take care of urself ya?? =P So many bullseyes...I shoot fishball lor. what the.....=.= ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home