Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Mathe durchfallen | das Quatscherei

Hallo ihr alle da draussen...so sieht's aus: I'm gonna fail math...why? I'm really rusty at everything...it's like you know what's going on but you're really very rusty...you can't seem to get anything done...I mean you do but you make all sorts of stupid really stupid mistakes...*sighs* at this rate i guess i'll get at most a B for math? And that's really not nice. -.- *sighs* it's happening...i just know i'm not gonna do well...but you don't do anything about it...like the Kid Rock song goes - I'm COCKY!! *sighs* die die die...

Yesterday we went safra wor. butbutbut...pity was tt...i didn't get to meet eme! =( sorry sorry very sorry lah mei...I only got ur sms at 11pm...cuz my fone ran out of batt...sian diao lor. i heard you also quite sian diao...very sorry!! Like i said, u free and join me n my friends to climb wall hor, is free. i qing ke. haha...my class guys now super gian to pia rock wall also. i also don't know why. Anyway if you're asking why I only offer this hor...its cuz that's the only fun thing which is currently up for grabs...see how if later something else comes up, also can...dun rob me can le...

Looking on the bright side, if she came to see me, i'd have thrown all my face away le...yesterday's bowling was like my sibei off day...for first game i clean drain for the first 4 frames lor. wtf. Then power start to return...I dun believe it, I am the worst bowler in my class guys...even mr ho scored like...donno how many strikes in a row. Those which shld have strike wor all get 9. wtf wtf wtf....disgusting! wah liew eh in the end i only got like 2 spares lor...-.- really felt like _|_ lah dammit...after prelims we gg again...hopefully betta luck lor...also gonna climb rock wall...always my hobby...haha. very gian to climb, you all should see the walls at safra!! Competition is held there what...their walls are standard. haha

Anyway yesterday's studying wasn't...much? *sighs* why don't we ever get anything done? I think we are behaving more and more like Socrates...instead of claiming rather egoistically how good we actually are and how much we know, we actually began the art oif discourse...which is, to talk cock? noooo...to ask qns...ask ask ask ask until i only studied 2 chapters of bio. -.- wth...hai nmind lah it's meant to be...spent the whole evening doing math...i can't believe it. ciao ciao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home