Saturday, August 23, 2003

Die Woche ist vorbei...

Hey ihr alle da draussen...another week has gone by...let's say i'm on hiatus...but, da bin ich es wieder~ haha. Anyways. Went out with jie on Wed to watch LxG...the movie isn't that bad, Nafiur...but it's quite lame...esp. the ending!! But, if you're watching it for sFX, i'd say, awesomeness! haha...all in all, it's really quite good lah...worth my $6.50...not to mention the company...i have to go out with my jie cuz she's going to germany soon to study...at TU Dresden, i think. rite jie?? Don't worry about your DSH lah...du wirst es sicherlich schaffen...ich glaub an dir, so, glaub doch an dir selbst!! okay?? Alles klar...und ich versprech dir, ich komme sicherlich nach Deutschland, die Weltmeisterschaft zu sehen...ich wohne wohl dann bei dir. =X okay okay...it's time le jie...pack up and get ready to open another chapter of your life. Okay??

Thurs and Fri were brain dead days...Let me explain. It seems that for me, on days when i am brain-dead (ie i keep making stupid careless mistakes, or simply don't understand what's going on in the lectures and classes), then my physical abilities are almost no problem...please lor, i did Level 8 on thursday...Fri of course cannot, because i conked out liao...it's supposed to be my rest day anyhow. haha...ooh! I can do Maths S!!! I feel SO intelligent. haha. Ich bin hochgenial. Yeah, right. Then I got my Organic Chemistry text on Fri...it's full of mechanisms and reactions...i think i will bring those two texts with me to Germany when i go...I found somewhere...apparently Koblenz offers Magister for sciences too...means wod? Mathe + Chemie? Oder Chemie + Bio?? Egal egal...i think magister simply means 2 subs loh. i will find out, i guess...=) Talked to ruth today. She said, settle your results first, it's much easier because like no one goes to Germany...da hat sie Recht...anyway, thanks to ruth and jie...you two keep talking to me and stop me from worrying too much...esp. jie...so now i'm telling you not to worry okay? it's gonna be okay. Call it returning the favour, but...=)

Math test today...Integration, ODE, lalala and all of Stats!! Well, it's obviously not NJC standard since i could finish it before time...wonder wod i'll get? Also stayed back for some mugging. Ahhh. back into the groove to go for the exams. ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home