Monday, August 11, 2003

Verraeter | Sag mir was falsch ist! | Level 7

Hallo ihr alle da draussen...wieder Montag!! Yet another long and draggy day at school...not many highlights, but Priscilla publicly censured me at German for taking to Spas Kwang...kein Wunder dass ich dich immer mehr hasse, hahahaha =X Okay moving on, it seems that I have finally cleared so much of my homework...Statistics 8 worworwor!!! hahaha. Okay lah, people aren't too happy that i'm getting ahead, but having done it in school, now i have the time to write my blog. It's called time management, meine Lieben...Do it now and don't do it later...Wells, Prelims are in 3 weeks and I've done zilch...Samantha is so gonna slap me up my head again....

Ooh...listening to this new song by Busted...Hurra Hurra die Schule brennt haha guess the meaning!! absolut cool!!

Well, Samantha jie pang seh me lor...wanted to watch pao ba, hai zi wif her but she went with the council...bleah. quite mad at her...but i've gotten over it...life is about forgiving...Vergeben statt Schlagen...now she has to watch the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen with me....hmmph! If she doesn't i'm not gonna buy her xin yue tuan CD. Jie, this can be and will be used as a THREAT...moo. hahahaha...

My computer is haywiring all over the shop!! Crazy liao loh, keep restarting...graphics driver error it seems...And to think it all started with Splinter Cell...Somehow, GTA Vice City is beginning to become more interesting to me again...shoot me, but that's the way things are...Oh oh oh...I can Level 7 on the pullup bar now!!! Today beat Kelvin...but his pullups is so shen liao...he has been consumed by it...Maybe will end up like me, focussing on the wrong things at the wrong time...well until next time (just hope my computer doesn't buy it), au revoir!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home