Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Das Bedauern

Gruesse an euch alle da draussen...how're things? Things are great by me, but...as more and more of my friends go for pilot tests and all that whatnot, I am beginning to wonder if my extreme (800/750) shortsightedness has anything to do with my not getting any letters, no nothing. Maybe they're just giving me my peace before sending me to my death in some desolate God-forsaken place...I don't know. I regret now...spoiling my eyesight when i didn't know any better...Now i'm paying the price, it seems. Why do things have to be like that? Es ist zu spaet, mal zu bedauern...*sighs* what have i done??

Perhaps I shall go for the laser op. Perhaps. I don't mind lor. I think it's definitely worth the risk now that I am half-blind....*sighs*. I won't be writing much this week because I have CIP going on...(think about having a rehearsal for some concert this friday...) supposedly carries tons of CIP hours. Wait and see lor. hah...

Think of a synonym for heinous. you would think atrocious rite? And to think I put serious...strange things happen during an exam, including limited vocabulary. I'm sorry. -ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home