Sunday, July 20, 2003

Spass beim Klettern

Hallo ihr alle da draussen...Bei mir war gestern Funfair bei der Schule...well. Just this huuuge fundraising effort...alles der Schule zuliebe huh? haha. Anyway...I spent my entire day at the rock wall...belaying and climbing...such that now, after 8 hours of sleep my arms still feel so so drained...and my legs too. But hey at least i learnt something new...i learnt how to dyno for example...confused? puzzled??

Ich erklaere mal. the concept behind a dyno is simple: Jump. from one handhold to another higher one...It's a way to gain height rapidly and when you don't have any handy handholds nearby. spring, spring, spring, LOS!! haha. I can't perfect it; only got a good grip like once, but i'm getting there. Self-training!! =D

Also did tons of belaying...Many a time i felt like i would fly into the sky when belaying someone who weighs more than me, but luckily i didn't (sonst waere ich nicht hier!!) and well...you need arms like tractors to absorb a heavy fall...which probably explains why my arms are so exhausted! Oh, also climbed up onto the roof of the bouldering gym...but i can only get there from the top 4 handholds and not from anywhere lower...weakness? perhaps. I don't have the skill lor!! Oh, and i can't traverse the wall too...skill isn't there. *sighs*

Oh...check out what my class did!! Alles war ausverkauft...that's cool innit? Really proud of you guys!! Then we went for dinner too...quite expensive, but good food and good mood...haha...too bad nafiur they all were just making a lot of noise lor...but it was fun. =P muss abhauen!! ciaoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home