Sunday, July 27, 2003

Samanthas Verzweiflung | CIP

Hallo ihr alle da draussen...CIP war schoen...haha...was kann ich mal dazu sagen...Okay. 20 STUNDEN!!! Song boh. But of course, it was after a hard week of late nights, physical exhaustion and all that whatnot. Well. the definition of the chinese term xue han qian...money earned by your own toil and sweat...it's for a good cause. 2 more hours this friday and i'll have 60 and a decent 3 points. hahahaha...es reicht was ja?? 2 more hours to 60...then it's retirement for me...

Sam jie's really despairing now... about her uni things...I don't know lah. Jie...if you ever read this hor...take really good care of yourself and don't worry so much okay? Just go to nuernburg...you won't regret it! I know. Things are gonna be a-okay, just cross your fingers, close your eyes and keep the faith okay? It's not easy, but you shouldn't worry about it anymore. It's no (and to reiterate: NO) fault of yours that they aren't replying...so you shouldn't worry about it okay? It's out of your hands...so don't kill your brain cells...I know it's gonna work out. They always do! =) I'll talk to ya on Wed okay? Oh. League of Extraordinary Gentlemen won't be out by then i think...I'll cross my fingers and hope though, it shows promise =) If not, see Lara Croft want anot jie. very action-pack wor i heard. hahaha...

Well. It's Monday tomolo...(AGAIN!! Schon wieder!!) But...the homework is finished (for once!!) haha. I love myself. Take care....jie, don't worry anymore...love you all out there who read and tune in soon! ciao~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home