Thursday, July 24, 2003

GP Ergebnisse | Entspannung

Halloechen ihr alle da draussen...finally I have my GP results at hand...37/50 for essay! wor. WOR. =P *grins and does a twirl in the air* yaaaay~ hab's wieder geschafft! yaaaay. jiayou jiayou!! hehe. Oh. well. It hasn't been always that smooth today you know. My German teach diao-ed me again...by commenting on the untidiness of my stuff. Well helloo. but it IS MY bag. hmph. Optimisieren geht ueberhaupt nicht und das haben Sie schon gewusst. Moving smoothly on, it's an overall B3 for GP. Well that's supposed to be really quite decent so i'm hoping to maintain can le...

Ok and about Entspannung? Finally in about 4 weeks i did a proper workout...Running, pullups, and all that training whatnot. It's exhausting, but after that I felt once in a very long while...happier. Way happier. After 2 weeks of feeling rotten and of unpredictable mood swings. I feel as if...all the everyday drudgery of things is gone and suddenly replaced by something much much better. something which...well doesn't get you down!! Yaaay. Ich fuehle mich so...erleichtert?

Tomolo's backstage. I'm kinda pressured...But I don't think we'll screw up. NEVER!! ok. ahem. hahaha...

P.S. Emelyne mei...hey you did really well...kor's so proud of u. Proud to have such a nice kor also ba!! too bad tt i don't have much to show for myself...but like u said it's unimpt? Thanks mei. I just wanna say that...I'm not exactly the best kor, cuz i haven't been around for you for very much rite? Maybe knowing u for so long shows something...I hope it does. Mei, you're one of the best pple i cld have known...hey u stuck wif me for 4 years le!! That's really quite something for friends!! Thank you so much again. Love ya. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home