Thursday, July 31, 2003

Tomb Raider II | Die verlorene Schluesseln | 41 Sekunden!

Hallo hallo ihr alle...Had a half-day at school today so we decided to go wotch Tomb Raider II today...Kommentar machen? well, Lara Croft is woohoo...not bad. indeed. The stunts are damn good lor...damn pro. But i doubt that they could ever be performed, except by a select few lor. But something did go wrong...Ich hab die scheisse Schluesseln verloren! Now am i in not just for a dressing-down, but...ich muss auch dafuer bezahlen!! 150 bucks for new locks?? =( Wie arm bin ich!! They'll have to get someone to replace the locks too. Heck. I pay then pay loh. Lesson learnt?? I hope so...neh neh i keep losing things like that...like that in Army lose my wife (rifle) how?! Go n jump off a building lor! neh neh.........WALAOEH~...J'en ai marre!!

*sighs* how?? So poor. Shouldn't have gone Kino to buy books today liao lor. stupid stupid me...How could this have happened? Wah liew.....Damn depression sial. Bankrupt man....

Anyhow. Did rock climbing on Wed...I tried to speed-climb the right (easier) wall...setting my personal best in the meantime: 41 seconds. Not that bad, considering that I have NO training wodsoever...Proud of myself loh~ yay. haha. Will try to break that....Did like 30++ pullups yest. damn tiring. hai...

I have to find my keys soon before i become poorer...damn it man! *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home