Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Klettern gehen! | Ich glaub es wird mal besser

Hallo ihr alle da draussen...finally I have the chance to go climbing again...i think it's becoming an addiction of sorts...But today I did something which no one in my class can do...(read: NO ONE!) hahaha. Okay, anyhow...it's climbing the overhang!! I succeeded with brute force, adrenaline and a little technique...I think technique took up about 30% only lor...rest is guts...guts to shove two fingers in a hold and trust them to hold, and so on, and so forth. Still, it took me 2 tries! Needless to say, my forearms are totally exhausted (or pumped, as you may call them)...i got up by bridging and back-stepping a bit here and there loh but used gut strength to pull myself up onto the vertical part. No wonder so tiring. I admit i'm not very proficient at technique climbing...and i admit that i like using brute force...sue me lor! hmph.

ooh! I just finished downloading MTV Jackass!! haha. more stunts and laughs to come~....

Speaking of brute force. I AM learning rope climbing too, and i'm doing brute style...it's damn tiring!! But my pullup challenge has reached an amazing...*drumroll* LEVEL 8!! haha...that should amount to some...36?? okay lah, not half bad, but it's very tiring!! Muscular endurance also has a limit, my dears...Kelvin is a maniac lor.

Did floorball after my rock-climbing today. Is it just me or do I always end up goalkeeping? it's a long reach and all that but....still, it's good to play with the class again...something which we're gonna do for rest of the term...yay~ haha...

Juniors...gonna do ur presents tom. Sorry sorry i can't go...forgive me~ =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home