Monday, August 04, 2003

Das Aufgeben | Warum muessen alles zu das kommen?!

Ich hab's aufgegeben...I will just accept what comes, well, c'est la vie, isn't it? After all when you're at the bottom things can only get better...that's wod people say lah. I wonder if it's true...I would like to say that it's true...really. I need some reassurance now that it's gonna be okay, (even though that's what i preach. IRONY!) ohh well.

Why has it all come to this? Have I done something wrong?? Or is this some divine plan to royally and grandly screw me? It shouldn't be, for I have something to tell you if you're trying to ruin my life: SCREW YOU. At least I'm still in the driver's seat over here. What gives you the right to mess up other's life? So, if you're trying to screw me good, you may very get much more than you bargained for. Perhaps I am just railing at the circumstances and what they may be, but...some people aren't welcome here. You know who you are. Don't get misconceptions. If you leave a post and see a very violent reaction, you will know you are the one!! (wie ein Gameshow, was?)

I am gonna learn rope climbing. I am totally lacking in technique there, although I can brute force up lor...I struck a deal with my classmates...in exchange for technique i will teach them how to use brute force...haha...my technique is more on the rock-climbing side...speed, endurance and strength...and that burst of strength. haha. Wah lao...Kelvin got 14 pullups liao...neh neh. I shall reach there soon, friend!! *grrr* challenge lah! I'm not scared of u....considering that you're much much lighter than me. -.- byebye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home