Sunday, August 17, 2003

Recht arm zu sein | Tag der groessten Anstrengung

Hallo ihr alle da draussen...when i said akan datang yesterday it meant: it's coming...and so it has come and gone!! Had to get up at 5 am today...to dash out to grab a taxi to Woodlands...the driver was really...friendly should i say, haha...when we were all behind trying to grab some winks. never mind...i guess people who work alone at night tend to be more talkative, if only to find someone to spend the long lonesome nights with. It's true. Had the same experience long long ago at some absolutely remote corner of Singapore...but ahh wells. We arrived there at 6 am sharp, as with many other volunteers, but there was no bloody one there...bloody idiots! ahh. never mind...We DID get to work shortly after, and ended shortly after 10...did distribution work which wasn't really that taxing...haha. nice to work with the class though.

Then I had to zip down for the SAF Overship Scholarship tea session...not before running into my jie at City Hall MRt...stupid Fidel, had to alert her of my prescence...wanted to do smth. but nevermind...i AM going out with her this wed anyway. Watch League of Xtraordinary Gentlemen...Opinion is divided, Naf says it's a waste of money whilst CP says it's good stuff...I'll cross my fingers anyway yeah. I watch Pao Ba Hai Zi on Wed and it's really good stuff!! I mean...the movie was produced such that it had 2 meanings, 1 for the kids and 1 for the adults...haha. Quite political, but quite entertaining too...Well. hope and wait. Let's not digress!! The scholarship sends you to Germany, apparently, but whatever you do there will NOT be applied when you come back...now, what kind of job is that?!

Point to note: Without an EXCO position in JC, i don't stand that much of a chance anyway...because of LEP...LEP!! Well, you have to give some things up for others...Perhaps this is one of them...I think LEP is some kind of trump card too...risk lor.

Sapphire Scholars sent me an update...I find it totally helpless...I don't know why. Just think it's a bloody big waste of time. Don't ask.

I think I will aim for NSS by A*Star...I hope LEP can buy me out of there...come on lor, I missed OAC EXCOs for my German trip overseas!! Like, wtf...but nevermind lah I guess...good results are the most impt now, nothing more you can do anyway...right? Jie, give advice leh if you read this. >.<

Why am I poor? I bought myself a new CD on Wed...the one i wished myself on Tuesday...came across it and was simply too gian...aiyah. 50 bucks to spend 2 weeks. see 1 movie wif jie den dun go anywhere liao loh i think...i am feeling so poor now...sighsighsigh. take care y'all...

P.S. Jiayi...cheer up...when you go to the bottom it only gets better...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home