Sunday, October 31, 2004

Ich will jemanden umbringen! ยง Das Treffen

Na also, hallo ihr alle da draussen...just went out and got home and got really seriously pissed...i shall rant over the angry parts first...

So geht's:

When i was out with Kah Yee, my brother called to say that my cousins were at my place and like they always do they just wanted to play with my computer but then they couldn't get to the games because it wasn't an account with admin rights, according to one of them...So my brother asked for the password, i gave it to him and then they were tinkering with it - my mom heard them saying "Let me troubleshoot"...so here i am, home and i discover that all my programs are missing. Even bloody Windows Media Player.

The amazing thing is that i cannot even re-install them from the microsoft webbie even though i got myself an installer. Nothing seems to work not even System Restore. Damn frus sia!

Want to know why i got so pissed? Reasons are simple. Firstly, when i entrust my account password to someone i don't expect them to use it to meddle around and delete important stuff and make irreversible changes. So - a betrayal of faith. If you ever do that to me don't expect me to trust you much in the future. Secondly, how could he be so powerless to let those meddling fools just delete every single fuck thing indiscriminately? Use your brains la! Even though you all want to play don't let it overrule your rationality!

Now the shit has hit the fan and everyone's gonna get it. I don't care if i come across as rude or crazy but i can and will do it. Either they sort it out or i will sort them out...Troubleshoot? The next time i see them i will bloody shoot them. Watch it.

Let's move on to better things, today i finally met Kah Yee...haha...the bubbly girl who brings laughter and light to me sometimes...yeah...a friend who i should be seeing more often but i hardly see...it was nice talking to her and seeing her again...standing on the bridge between the Esplanade and Fullerton enjoying the night scene and the breeze, running for your dad's car, and all that and that much more...i don't wanna tell everyone too much, save that i really had a great time! Let's do it again, alright?

Bis dann...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home