Saturday, April 12, 2003

Hallo wieder. It's a bright Saturday morning...which I decided to kick off by jogging from my home to school. it takes only 35 minutes! wow. But very trying...i'm shacked now. I went to school for breakfast with the oac folks, then simply...went home. >.< but i was damn tired larhs. lol..they go play football leh!! FOOTBALL~ so yea. went home and showered...anyway i'm just gonna say schoenen guten Morgen, ihr alle da draussen!! =X loll...

Got my results back yesterday...I think everyone wants a piece of me now. perhaps cut into little pieces and deep-fried in tempura powder. Why you would ask me. Wells i just got an A for math and chem and a C for bio...I expect someone to run up to me and cut deep gashes in my back and then i'll collapse in a pool of dark red blood...bleargh. bad dreams!!!!

Do you listen to techno and dance music? Try Sunshine Live Radio! wir sind unter euch. hahaha...but my dad thinks it's arabic music. loll...cool huh?!

Phyllis dear...i didn't get your guestbook entry. no matter. Write me yea!! miss ya tons.....i miss everyone tons!!! i miss my jie, i miss phyllis, gladys mei wouldn't talk to me yest....kah yee...you will never stand alone okay?? hai...i think outside of njc, my friends are really getting farfarfarfar away!!!! *sighs*

Gonna go for lunch. ciao y'alll.....take care yup....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home