Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Intermezzo

Hallo ihr alle da draussen...the topic Intermezzo refers to what happened during the witching hours of the night yesterday...as to the word choice, you'll see naturally later...I originally intended to sleep before 0100 because i wanted to be up by 0645 this morning for a run...yes contrary to popular belief i do exercise out of camp...but she messaged me to tell me that she couldn't get online. Actually, i waited for her until about midnight then went off anyway because my parents had to work today...then i decided to call her...and talk we did...i only hung up at 0200 and slept at 0230 (was thinking...)

What did we talk about? Quite a lot...we talked about our differences, talked about what was holding us back, talked about whether we would give each other even a single chance, and much much more...I really learnt a lot from that dialogue...i learnt a lot about you...your hopes, your fears, and your self-perceived failings. I think hopefully you learnt something about me too? Learnt about my beliefs and what i hold dear...And you even opened your chest of secrets which you locked away deep within you and told me what you would have never told others...i'm thankful. I'm thankful that you let me open up and that you yourself opened up to me...and as for all your fears...these are fears that i too harbour...will we be compatible? Will this work out? But...i'd like to give it a shot...wouldn't you? But as i said, it's really up to you. I should really stop asking why if you decide to say 'no' because i trust that you've thought it out...

But today, things changed markedly. We told each other things we wouldn't have normally said via SMS...You made a big decision and let me into your world...while i began to reciprocate and show you little facets of what i'm like outside the universe of green...Things i told you which i wouldn't have normally told others...And so CNY is here...time for ourselves and our own families...I guess it's also a good time for us to sit down and think.

Mixed signals? Or is this her hint to me, the magic key? Whatever happens, i want you to know that...without you, today i'd be nowhere...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home