Sunday, February 20, 2005

The Wedding Singer, Corellis Mandoline und all die kleine Dingen, die am wichtigsten sind

Hallo ihr alle da draussen...Isn't Elektra hot? Way better than Jennifer Garner in the movie, i'm sure...Salvador Larroca makes absolutely amazing art...one of the best Marvel artists to date...check out X-Treme X-Men #1-24 for confirmation.

Melvyn's staying out. Hey, dickhead...if you read this...you better watch it...ahaha...actually...i quite gian to also lei...but nevermind...i doubt i will...got incentives waiting for me over there...like Corellis Mandoline...

Speaking of which, i just watched The Wedding Singer...coupled with reading Captain Corelli's Mandolin (okay that was the German name above) and i guess that...really it's the little things which count...i can't promise anything grand...i won't say that i'll give you a life of fortune...i just want to be a person who can appreciate all the little things in life...to be able to be irreverant at times yet pursue my callings, duties and responsibilities with passion and dedication. I want to be able to twirl a little girl around and give her a flower in my army uniform, in front of all my men and not worry about the pride and bearing of an officer - yes we too are human...to be able to treat others well out of true genuine kindness, to be able to love and believe in growing old with someone by your side, to do little things without expecting a payback - teaching because it's my passion, nagging out of true concern, doing things because you feel it's right and not because someone demands it out of you...to appreciate all the little things my friends do for me because ultimately it's not all the grandiose achievements which count but every single little thing they've done, every little concern they've spent on you and that much more.

I want to remember what it is like to d
ream, to remember that no matter what we do, it's never in vain because ultimately we're all little parts of a never-ending story. To appreciate every new morning. To learn what it is to be kind again. Maybe i'll pick up a musical instrument when i go to study...so i may express myself with music...it's not easy though...or maybe i shall just keep writing, and writing, and writing. I want to begin to cherish my friends even more, be more sensitive to their needs and problems and go that extra mile for them. You all know something? I've been really selfish sometimes, because sometimes i feel that you all cannot understand what i've gone through and what i'm currently going through...i lost that innocence in the friendship in the past. I want to feel.

What can i do? So many songs i'd listened to which i felt for and yet believed that it was totally impossible - Bilder von Dir. Jetzt, Hier, Immer. Ich kenne nichts (das so schön ist wie du.) L'amour Toujours. I'll Grow Old with You (yes even that!) Kleine Helden. I Could be the One. Alright. Supergirl. Reason. Walking in the Air (yes, even Nightwish) In Perfect Harmony. Never-ending Story. Dein Lied. Summer Dreaming (Bacardi Feeling). True. Lots more chinese songs too...songs which i listen to and immediately feel the warmth stirring...But will i ever be like that? Live a dream life? No! What i can do, however, is to live life without regrets and do all the little things which people neglect or take for granted and make other lifes better.

I'm afraid that those were grand words. I'm afraid that i'll never do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home