Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Je schneller es vorbeigeht, umso besser...

Hallo ihr alle da draussen...heute hab ich mich bei der Polizei gemeldet...natürlich für meinen verlorenen Personalausweis...So ein Scheiss, oder? But i guess i'd be way better off reporting it today than sitting on my ass and procrastinating for yet another day. So it's $50. So i will have to face that evil Chief Clerk tomorrow. So tomorrow i shall face the music. Oh well. At least that's one thing settled. Will have to tell the OA dude that i can't get my account done until i get my 11B. At least i got some affirmative action going...beats waiting and pondering over my fate anyday! At least now i know my fate already.

And also...welcome home, Sam! Haha...go and catch yourself on the telly!

Well...things are getting slowly better...There's still plenty of hurt to heal, but...at least things have started to move again...alles wird besser? Wer hat denn eine Ahnung?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home