Sunday, May 22, 2005

Bowling | das Geschenk | La Dolce Vita...in der Innenstadt?!

Hallo ihr alle da draussen...today i finally went bowling again...jon invited me to join him at Grassroots' today for some games...i was just a tad late...because maggot me couldn't get out of the house early enough. Haha...but today was really quite bloody impressive! I bowled a high game of 203 today! Haha...yes, of course that meant that jon, robin and i got lots of free food from the losing team...just perks of the game. Haha. Finally, my X-Factor Ace recovered its monster backend snap which totally crushed the pocket!

If i hit the pocket, that was. Well...it had a monster hook back, but as to whether it hits...now, that's quite a different issue, isn't it?

Went shopping in town today with reuben and finally got emelyne's birthday present. I hope she likes it......yes you better! =P

Apart from that...we were mostly living the good life in town today...had a good dinner at Victor's (oven baked seafood pasta. *burp*) then went drinking at Harry's @ the Esplanade...drank a Caïpirinha and a Cosmopolitan...which, strangely enough, turn out to taste pretty much like the stuff i make at home myself. Hmm....

Bartender to be??

Sigh. Spent a bomb on stuff today. And i still have stuff to replace in camp, like my stolen Gore-Tex jacket (maggots! Why haven't they found that fucker yet?!) - yeah i'm forking out the dough to buy it again because ultimately, it's worth it. I mean, who knows - i may end up wearing it in Germany above my sweater on those chilly wet days, it being waterproof and all...sigh. Maybe i should gather a series of orders from my dudes and then go and order in bulk. Or check out the Army Market. Maggots...so much stuff to do! But so little cash! Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home