Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Life is a Maggot...aber...

Hallo ihr alle da draussen...the past two days have proven a fact...

Life can be a maggot.

Sigh. After being slapped with more sai kang these days...i discovered yesterday that my ingrown toenail is BACK...with a vengeance...after a 15-month hiatus...sigh. i thought that i'd be done with that forever. Guess not...but it doesn't hurt now. It just looks like somone splashed concentrated sulphuric acid on my big toe. Ack. Maggots.

And all this time i'm running around Khatib Camp like this mad headless chicken! My mom says i need to lay off it awhile...i would...but i've been procrastinating, and it'll only be for about eleven more days...after which, hopefully i can become legally crippled.

I went to report sick early after missing the Life Run (yes and getting those stares from boss) but the maggot MO was outfield! With 23 SA!! Maggots! They seem to have a penchant for screwing up my life. First no CRESCENDO, then no MO. I wonder what's next from them. So i went out in the evening and went to see the quack outside but...

"I can't operate now. Best is for you to go see your MO." Maggots! Means i sat there for NOTHING for 1.5 hours! What the fuck...my life is becoming a confirmed SNAFU...So now i only have lotion, cream, and antibiotics. Fat load of good they'll do...(hopefully they are a fat load of good...) Sigh.

Why does all this fuck have to happen to me?!

Maybe it's good la...was reading emelyne's (when are we meeting?!) blog about her dad...and thinking about how poppa accompanied me to the doc...how poppa tries to be there all the time...i feel quite happy and satisfied inside...it's like...well, he does try to be there, he does show his love, just that he doesn't express it so well...I think i'm lucky to have a poppa like him...really really lucky...although i was really crabby today because of all the fuck-ups. And maybe it's lucky that CRESCENDO is cancelled and that i can't really go driving this month...hopefully this time around, the op won't fuck up...i really could do with less of this, you know?

And life is a maggot because...i failed at properly layering Angel Dew again! Maggots. But reuben says he'll demo for me...so...wait and see lor. Maybe i'll learn from him then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home