Friday, June 03, 2005

Gimlet | Langsam heilen sich alle Wunden | Spass während der Arbeit

Hallo ihr alle da draussen...although my toenail is ingrown, it hasn't crippled me...the past 3 days have still seen me bustling up and down at work...jeez...Admin OIC is one hell of a post to take up...even i impressed myself with my amazing capacity to be up and about despite that huge fugly growth on my toe...looks like toe cancer...ack. More shenanigans to come...

Last night (Chase night!! linda liao! aye.) it was already much better than wednesday, when melcom came down from his bunk after booking in so that he could torture yours truly. He brought this adhesive bandage which he proceeded to wrap cautiously at first...so it was quite shiok...INITIALLY, that is...until he requested for some clear tape...and taped the whole fucking bandage tight enough to make me cuss and threaten that maggot's life...all you disbelieving swine out there can go and ask jun kiat. The next day it looked like someone spilled catsup and mayo on the wound...urgh. Then...the auntie who usually sells me my lunch (and occasionally, dinner) recommended me this chinese herbal paste...i rubbed it on...and...voilà!

I'm proud to say that i've been walking about the past 48 hours without hobbling too much...and without suffering from insufferable bouts of pain. Oh...don't get me wrong. It still looks like SHIT. Maggots.

Of course, it hasn't been all work and no play, because that makes 2LT Guojun a dull boy. I've played a huge variety of pranks on various maggots over the past few days...hmm. actually only on the last 2 days. Thursday i kept bernard's camp pass in the office...maggot you. To think you tried to steal the pass from us in the wee hours, you maggot. Luckily you kept some integrity. If not, it'd be a 2000-word essay for you to chew on. Suck on that. Haha.

Today, i grabbed nishant's camp pass and ran off...giving it to johnny who happily wandered back to Arthur Battery...hahaha...that really drove nishant nutters looking for it...even accusing vjay (gasp!) of stealing his pass! Haha. Maggot. Sorry, dudes, i have been acting under duress of late. Please forgive this unforgivable childish maggerous behaviour.

I hope my wound mends up soon. Can't wait to get back into my boots.

Just made meself a Gimlet...

Gimlet

3 parts gin
1 part Rose's Lime Juice Cordial

Stir over ice, strain into a chilled martini glass.


Maggots. It tasted of nothing but gin. Maybe Bombay Sapphire is power overwhelming. Or maybe i added too little Rose's. Maybe the next Gimlet i make should be 2:1. The only proof there was lime cordial inside was that unique taste of Rose's Lime Juice Cordial...a bit sour on the palate...hmmm. Maybe that's the hint of sour i'm supposed to get. I can't have it totally sour! That'll be quite FUBAR too. Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home