Sunday, August 21, 2005

All die dumme Sachen der Welt | B&B

Hallo ihr alle da draussen...been feeling retarded all weekend. Sigh.

Spent half of Saturday in camp rotting away because of Unit Family Day. I spent it helping boss with stuff for the GSI Inspection, when i could've been driving...ahh. Why do i even bother? All quite fuckly, no? Still. Man soll seinem Chef ein Gefallen tun, besonders wenn man ihn respektiert...i don't think i'll ever willingly do anything for CO or ranger...still it was quite the waste of time, going back for nothing except to talk cock with neo and do RAWRs. Bleah.

After that...i went bowling with ong after like 4 months of not touching my balls. Well...my bowling balls, you filthy maggots...and well...like anyone who is out of touch with anything, my bowling...sucked. Sucks balls man! Jeez. I lost the reaction of the Ace already...and my ball speed is like...VERY HIGH...bleah...no time for it to rev up at all...my best game was...139! How...disappointing. Bleah. Never mind. Felt like such a great waste of time...and money, to boot...

Ong suggested crashing some NUS bash at China Black to see beautiful people...heck...i haven't chionged for like...AGES...but anyway. kelvin didn't want to go for unknown reasons and i was pretty much disinterested already so...sigh. Nothing happened in the end. Bleah...thought i might get to know some interesting peh pehs there...considering that pay day has just landed on Earth...But still. Forget it. Never happened. Now i'm going off to BATTLE KING and there's nothing you can do to stop me...wow...can save yet another handsome sum of money this time...don't you just love overseas? Haha...but i bet my liquor spending back in Singapore will be...Horrendous. Intending on buying champagne this time as well so...yeah.

I wonder how my liquor list looks like now. Hmmm...Depending lah...i may buy cognac, or maybe Tia Maria, or if they have it, Galliano...tsk...see what tickles my fancy this time lah...i haven't even assembled my liquor party yet...i think junkiat is helping already....hmm hmm. I wonder if they have Chambord! Bleah. Not likely though. Sigh.

Anyway, coming back to retarded things. Today i went driving...sigh...i think the instructor didn't want to pass me...because i got stuck at this hold-up along Upper Bukit Timah Road...for those of you who live around Hillview/Hume Ave area...you know how cruddy it is over there...hai...got fucked for stressing myself out...but somehow he passed me. Ownage! Not really lah. Need to wake up my idea a bit. sigh.

Then i got a message from boss saying that he wanted to inspect our bunk for...the upcoming GSI shit...at 0730! Plus frantic calls to each other to come back to camp tonight...sigh...why must boss be the DSO? Still, i think it's good lah. Come back to camp to sleep...then go for 5 fucking BX tomorrow morning...i'm sure it's all really quite healthy. Bleah.

I think i'll go make myself some B&B later.

Bénédictine & Brandy

4 parts brandy/cognac
3 parts Bénédictine


Build in a brandy snifter. Swirl to blend.

I swear, this golden elixir is really a treat to drink. Swirl to take a deep breath of it...how the herbal liqeuer is strengthened by the cognac...and when you drink it, savour it. You will feel the liqeuer on your tongue...the herbal taste strong...and while the taste lingers, suddenly you will realise that the liqeuer is no more...

I think i have an obsession with making more and more classic cocktails...Not so interested in being overly fruity these days...unless it's shooters we're talking about...that's kinda why i'll still buy fancy liqeuers...

Sigh. BATTLE KING in 7 days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home