Friday, March 25, 2005

Ich muss Scheissarbeit vermeiden! | Mach ich zu viele Dingen falsch? | Die Wahl

Hello ihr alle da draussen...Too much sai kang has killed me and mel this week...not really too much lah...but...its all suddenly very concentrated...let's take Thursday afternoon, when Dy S3 asked if me and mel could take SOC again. Second time in 2 weeks, which shouldn't really happen...but ohh well you are a new 2nd Lieutenant, you will take all sai kang which happens to cross your path...

And so today we took a little joyride down to SOCE@Nee Soon Camp for our SOC, which included...S1, S4, the FAMS Battery 2I/C, and my own battery's 2I/C, followed by this warrant officer (haha. suck thumb loh, 1 more year to excuse SOC!) and 3 men...including this dude from my battery...PTE Samuel...he's the type who is very quiet, and i think it'd be very very easy to scare him out of his skin indeed...but...I'm very proud that he passed his SOC! Even though my Boss is quite suspicious regarding the test results (he still can't believe that the S4 passed with one second to spare) but all in all...well done, team!

Good day! ORD loh. BOLLOCKS lah...i still have 12 months to go...hahahaha...but mok had better clear his SOC soon...before he flashes that pink I/C tantalisingly before my eyes...because...well...one doesn't go to OCS for nothing...one isn't presented the sword for nothing...what is the sword? It's not an ornament. It's a reminder of the President's, and the SAF's trust in your leadership. Which, of course, involves going for SOC and giving your best to pass it. Not avoiding it time and time again!

Like i told Samuel before SOC...'There's no escape for you!' Maggot Mok. bleah. At least he's not like some other officer who's never in camp, always in some limbo between home and camp and no one can trace his whereabouts. I think we could bring in a K-9 team and we would still fail to find this person. Hmm.

Sometimes...i wonder if i do the right thing at all. I went to the airport just now to see my jie off...but when she complained to me about how bad things were, and what an ugly ending to her stay in Singapore the night was, i told her that maybe she should put it behind her and go and appreciate what little time was left...in the end, she said i was lecturing her. Did I? Sometimes, it's not very right to be objective. I try to be objective because...well...siding with someone is being unfair to the others, and what's more...sigh. Maybe i should have kept my trap shut and listened. I meant well, but maybe i phrased my words wrongly or she misread me. Anyhow...now she's gone. Bon voyage, then. Have a good school term ahead.

After that i realised that i wouldn't be able to catch a train home, so...well i got a lift to Bedok, only to find out that there were neither trains nor buses home! Sigh. No choice...i had to catch a cab home...luckily it was still a bit before midnight so i didn't have to pay 50% more for the entire trip...that would've been quite killer...heng ah...and a plus point is that i ended up at home quite quickly...around...0015? If i took a bus which left at midnight, i'd be home by one, i think...so...hooray for prudence? Nope. It's the lack of a choice...not that i mind being home early...

The choice...sigh. Should i buy triple sec or blue curacao? Both are orange liquors, but i've been told that triple sec is a MUST, although i've seen it substituted by Cointreau in many many recipes. Maybe i should get a blue curacao. Hmm. I don't know. And...if you all are asking...yes, i AM trying to increase my repertoire of cocktails. Drinking a Black Sun now. Wicked. Can't even taste the coke. Hmm. Maybe it's because i used a 2:1 ratio of Cointreau to rum. Maybe 1:1 is better. Hmm. If not...the cointreau taste is waaaay too strong here.

And 5 minutes ago I pulled a door which was supposed to be pushed...and so i spilled some of my alcoholic mixture...sigh...what is wrong with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home