Friday, August 26, 2005

Die Antworten

My blog has gained a new population of readers. Some of which are not very happy at what i've written in the past...many many months.

Well...the answers to a much-posed question is...no, i am not going to move. Or shut this place down. Why should i? I know that some people are unhappy. But this is, firstly, my place and i don't think i will shut this place down yet. I know that i can't please everyone and i know that this may be offensive, and i guess i'd rather you not read that. But what's happened has happened.

One must understand that as instructors, we think differently. That's something no one can change and perhaps a flaw in the system. Even now, you still wouldn't succeed in trying to change my mentality 100% that you were putting in your best. It's our job to train you. And we trained you the best way we knew. You may not be proud of it, but at least i am damn proud of you guys. Did i treat you any different ever since you graduated from your Trade Course and stepped into TA Battery? You must know that if we really thought that little of you, i could have very well pressed the issue. But i didn't. Not because i knew you were going over to another phase already but because i gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Of course, it doesn't seem so here does it? But that's because here, i say what it meant to me. I say my interpretations. And the stink of it is that i can't say what it means to everybody.

I really wonder what boss thinks of this.

I really wonder what you will think of this when you are in ORD mood.

As for now, you still have to see me when you have problems. And after BATTLE KING, i
want you to see me. If you feel horribly wronged, or manic-depressive or anything like that, you have to see us. There's no changing that. The specs say that you do your work well - and i am willing to count on that. What's happened is when you were a trainee and i a trainer. Now you are one of us. Dig up the past if you will - but it's not helpful to anyone at all.

And on hindsight, that was a pretty nice one, going straight to boss. I'm not going to mete out punishment - even though breaching chain of command is an offence - because this is not about me biting you back. Take my abscence as a breath of fresh air and think about what you want to say to me. If you want to say that i am the biggest fucker in this whole world, go ahead. I am a fucker. And then...

Say it
.

I will return on 12th or 13th September. And if these issues still cannot be ironed out, there's going to be hell to pay. For everyone. FATEP is just round the corner.

And to those of you who don't understand what's going on, don't bother. It's not for you.

0 Comments:

<< Home