Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Der Kleiner kommt vor dem...

So here it is, mes amis.

If you want to know the real dirt about last weekend (which was pretty happening considering what my normal weekends are about anyway) here it is, before I publish my Jahresrückblick (which will be one mother of a post…)

So!

Last weekend began on Friday, when I was invited to kah yee’s for a movie marathon. Not much of a marathon anyway, since I crashed out of the race after my 2nd movie…we watched Herbie and l’Auberge espagnole… and then I crashed. I only awoke after their 3rd movie…which was Monster-in-law…damn…must’ve been that maggerous combat shoot (where we didn’t get marksman and celebrated wildly to just passing. Maggots…more on that later) and that was like…4 a.m.? I do know that sirui was sexually harassing me when he was on the floor and I on the sofa. (yes, it’s a HE, I’d much rather a she but…ah shite.) I can remember esther giggling in the dark and kah yee telling us to shut up…hahaha…what a horny turd this dude is. Oh well. Anything for a few giggles.

I woke up to see the dude going, and our Gastgeberin was still fast asleep…so me and esther lay a bit (we do get wasted, you know) and listened on my iPod and talked trash…well…not trash talking…we talked serious stuff…and I was like woah…I didn’t know I could talk so much to a person I was just barely acquainted with…there’s gotta be some chemistry there…

My family came over in the evening for some turkey, log cake, and some bubbly…I told you that kir royale was godly! Hahaha…also tried a French 76, but it somehow came out quite wrong. The idea of fizzy cognac isn’t very appealing. It, however, is really quite drinkable. It just doesn’t agree with me too well. Maybe another 3 more of them will put that into perspective. Hahaha…

I also met most of the class today for steamboat at Marina…hmmm…something is still missing…its like there’s still two halves…the army half and the uni half…its not that we don’t talk to each other, but I guess our worlds are just too different now. Sigh. Sad but it happens huh? Perhaps we’ll have more to talk about in the future…maybe it’ll be even worse pour moi, since I’ll be away in Deutschland…I’ll be like Space Man…hahaha…oh well. Take things as they come…I should really be thankful that so many people showed up. Talk about the power of Shane. Hmmm.

So, to ween, juan, ying hwey, yi hui, shane, lakshmi, shalini, kamil, the doods, ah cheng and mok, thank you for a wonderful evening well spent! Let’s do it again…

Coming back to range…it was…FUCKED UP! Period. I don’t want to say anything more, save that by our night shoot we were just having fun at the range…there was no point in being serious, since there wasn’t anymore marksman to aim for…($1200! Gone up in flames!) it was just a fucking fish market but I LOVED IT! Goodness. Where do you get people firing and then fucking the range and each other between shots? And all of us vindicated ourselves during the night shoot…when people got destroyed, we just walked down range and scored very well indeed! Well, well enough to pass…look at this. We only did 49/90 for the day but we got 90+/180 after the night…means we got about 50 shots at night!

HOW (fucking) AWESOME IS THAT!

Ahem. Clear leave week! Lotsa time to write my 2005 mémoire. Haha…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home