Friday, December 09, 2005

TGIF!

What a week it’s been!

Highlight 1 must be the return of the menace, robin chua. i, for one, was positively terrified of him during cadet days. Now that he’s back…what can I say? He demands high standards. In short periods of time. Going back on Monday like perfectly lined me up to be arrowed by him. Luckily, there were 4 (or was that 3? Hmmm.) more targets to arrow…so the way I figure it, I got off quite easily. Well…if you discount getting arrowed to do something huuuuge for THUNDER WARRIOR (which obviously, the noobs have no experience whatsoever in doing) which cost me one day off…I think I did pretty damn well! But oh my goodness…how the working life in TA has changed ever since he returned. Thank goodness he’ll only be here for a month. Can’t imagine working under him as like, TA BC. I’ll probably kill myself. The fact that him and boss are damn buddy-buddy makes things kinda worse…because it just means that arrows are transmitted very effectively. Sigh. Luckily for highlight 2, which was…

Deployment drill. So the new course is more or less the same as every course we conduct. They flounder and…well, are in general need of some welfare. Haha…I’m sorry to say that I didn’t own them, because I was just simply mr. supervising…only best friend actually fucked them good…I’m just waiting for FIREBALL. I mean…who’s gonna see you when you’re outfield? I have this bad hunch that robin will show up as well…which doesn’t bode very well for them…expect late night tekan…hawhawhaw…they are so owned…hopefully they will wake up a bit and learn to function better as a group, and basically to talk less and do more.

I got a surprising message from emelyne mei on Thursday morning at 4 a.m., asking if she could book me for lunch…this girl is amazing. Look at how she throws surprises at you at the time when you least suspect it…it’s like a kick in the nuts, only that it’s pleasant…I spent a really beautiful afternoon with her…even the Sun decided to smile down upon us as we walked from City Hall to Chinatown (yes cuz I wanted Portuguese egg tarts, see) and we caught up a lot! Enjoy RJC, I guess…hopefully we’ll meet before you go? But oh well. Hopefully is the operational word here…because everytime we meet it’s like a gift…one that I cherish nonetheless.

And today, today! Babycakes asked if silly, jeron and yours truly could meet for some Kuishin Bo – good shit, that…so we met for food (sorry guys – I’ll admit that I was the maggot by being late) and basically we ate and then catched up, and did some window shopping rynie, let’s go do our x’mas shopping soon, huh…

Oh…check it out, guys…Raoul has a package going for $150 only…you get a shirt, cufflinks OR a tie and that’s like how godlike?! I mean, Raoul shirts normally cost ninety-nine bucks already. And cufflinks are not that cheap…well…it’s a gift set, but buy it for yourself! Gonna psycho my dad into buying a set for himself and for me. Hawhaw. Ryan really infected me with some Christmas fever…I’m just getting excited about buying presents for people! Something I’ve never felt before…kinda gives me the heebie-jeebies, y’know? Haha. But oh well, it is the season to give.

And kah yee, if you want to know what a Flaschengeist is, go check it out. Haha…not gonna tell you where, of course…but oh well. In the meantime…does Chocolate Port sit well with you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home