Tuesday, January 03, 2006

wollen Sie, Chef, dass ich vergesse, wer ich bin?

Melvyn and I were talking trash in the office today when he suddenly brought something up which made me instantly serious.

I’ve noted lately to my growing annoyance that everyone in my batch is fading away except us. Yes, as in the robbie williams song, ‘it’s only us….’ And I’m starting to get the horrible suspicion that boss is just exploiting all of us. I mean, come on. We’re the only fools still running up and down battalion line like a bunch of complete retards running errands. And, sadly, we’re the only fools who are dumb enough to come back to camp and get arrowed.

Sigh.

It’s already fucking 2006! I should be starting to fuss over my uni applications, but I haven’t. I should be fussing over if I should take a scholarship or not (and that’s really beginning to trouble me some) but I don’t have the time to. I really pray that boss realizes that we’re going to go in March, like it or not, and that he needn’t really milk us for all we’ve fucking got! I mean, we have better things to do…Really.

And what’s this I hear about a compulsory subaltern parade tomorrow? Fuck it. Got a medical appointment. Y’all can go and burn in Hell, maggots! Haha.

Melvyn has a point. We gotta stand up and declare that we’re clearing now, now, and now. If not we’ll keep coming back and God knows when it’ll end. Until we all forget we’re ORD personnel and sign on forever. Hooray.

1 Comments:

At 11:37 pm, Blogger Garrick said...

just saying hi to you in your blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home