Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A mishmash of random thoughts

I have 3 goals in life.
Read my lips: NO TAX!
I really don’t wanna go outfield anymore…
I hear the gentle beating of mighty wings.
I am your inner star. Did you think that you could ever be rid of me?
There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are thought of in your philosophies.
Arbeit macht frei.
I, too, am human. I need to be loved.
Without light, there can be no shadow.
What if your words could be judged like a lie?
December 7th, 1941. A date which will live in infamy.
World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
I’ll have another Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, please.
Cela est bien dit, mais il faut cultiver notre jardine.
Why can’t you just leave me alone? I can’t love you.
Habemus Papam!
Please don’t tell me that everything is wonderful.
I had a vision.
What suffering would the inmates of Hell know, if they could not dream of Heaven?
Now that I’ve protected world peace and made the world a safer place…I’m going to Disneyland!
In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came…
Warum soll ich nicht lachen?
I am proud to say, ‘ich bin ein Berliner.’ (= I am a donut…)
One must first go through eternal suffering, before one can find eternal enlightenment.
Congratulations. It’s a girl.
Beware the Ides of March!
There is more to love than this…love is more than just a kiss…
Take me to a place where blind men see.
Schenk uns ein friedlicheres Leben, wenn du uns verzeihst!
I’ll fly with you.
You complete me.
Könntest du einmal nur mit meinen Augen sehen?
She has to grow up, if not this relationship isn’t going anywhere!



I will be away in New Zealand for EX THUNDER WARRIOR ’06 from tonight til the 26th January. Please don’t miss me. I’ll have tons of pics for you all when I get home. If you must reach me, you can reach me at my Handynummer.

Take care, and be well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home